Attention~Live Scan Fingerprinting
We will begin taking appointments for Live Scan Fingerprinting on June 8, 2020. The following guidelines MUST be followed in order for us to complete the fingerprinting:
1) You MUST call and make an appointment for fingerprinting. NO WALK-INS ALLOWED
Call Elaine or Kelly @ 870-368-7955
2) You MUST wear a mask or face covering. (Mask WILL NOT be provided)
3) Only the person being fingerprinted will be allowed to enter the building. Upon arrival you will need to call 870-368-7955 and alert Elaine or Kelly that you are in the parking lot and give your vehicle type. Someone will come outside and take your temperature. Any temperature above 100.4 will not be allowed to enter the building.
4) All online consent forms and payment forms MUST be complete before coming to the Coop for fingerprinting.
**Please call 870-368-7955 for an appointment before you come for fingerprinting.**
NEED LIVESCAN FINGERPRINTING FOR NEW HIRE OR TEACHER LICENSE RENEWAL?
- Please visit the following link to complete the online ADE Background Consent Form:
- Please visit the following link for payment for the Background Check:
**Print both the online consent form and the payment form (complete with transaction number), bring these and picture ID to the Coop for fingerprinting. To make an appointment call (870) 368-7955. Thank You!
Paying for a Live Scan Background: INA/ASP is waiving the 14 day limit and will honor your payment Transaction Numbers until the fingerprinting is complete. Thank you for your understanding and patience during this time.