The Division of Elementary and Secondary Education is proud to announce Privacy AwARe Week 2021: a week-long virtual celebration of Data Privacy Day that highlights the power of privacy and the importance of cyber safety.
- Monday, January 25 — "It's Happening!" A tabletop simulation of a data privacy breach in a school district
- Tuesday, January 26 — Privacy AwARe Training Module A self-paced student privacy training module from Technology Initiatives & Resources
- Wednesday, January 27 — Data Privacy: The Educator’s Perspective A panel discussion on data privacy with leading industry experts in education and technology
- Thursday, January 28 — Data Privacy: The Student’s Perspective A panel discussion on data privacy with students from schools across the state
- Friday, January 29 — Privacy AwARe: What’s Next? A spotlight on essential digital resources including newsletters, websites, and more.
More information about where to watch is coming soon. Click here to sign up for email reminders about the event!